A Bleach Fan Forum

What is Pokemon Adoption?

GreenOokami
    Soul King
    Soul King

Reishi : 635

What is Pokemon Adoption?

Post by GreenOokami on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 am

Okay so this a little fun thing I'm doing without the forum. It's basically created just to use Reishi. Anyway, let's get on with it!

What is this?
    Basically, each person can have their own Pokemon on the forum.

What do they do?
    For the moment, nothing. But I'm trying to work on something.

How do I get one?
    Everyone will be given a starter Pokemon. The only available three right now are Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. So to adopt, go to the Starter Adoption center and choose one of the three.

Great, but now how do I evolve them?
    Easy, go to the evolution thread, and check the price of the evolution, which you will pay via Reishi. Request the evolution there.

Awesome! But can I have more than one?
    You can only have one starter, but you can have up to 6 Pokemon.

How do I get the others?
    Go to the Pokemon Adoption Thread.

Can we get Legendaries?
    Yes you can! They aren't the easiest to get though. In order to get one you must either be a contributor to the site in some way, become a Captain or Vice-Captain, or a member of the Royal Guard. You can also win legendaries in future contests I'll have available on the forums.

Can we trade?
    Yep, you can! Go to the Trade thread and put up a Pokemon for trade, and the pokemon you wish to get. If someone has it, they may trade. You can also do multi trades, so for example, you want a Charizard, but someone doesn't want one pokemon for it, you can trade up to 3 pokemon to get his/her Charizard.

What Pokemon are available?
    Not every single Pokemon is available yet. Eventually, they will be. To see who is available, go to the adoption center.

Will there be use for these in the future?
    Yes, eventually.

Avatar and Signature by Satinel on Bleachasylum
    I used to go by the name of Starky on other forums

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:40 pm